Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Tinted Moisturiser for Dry Skin

• 14-09-2011 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi:)

I have pale, freckly, very dry skin and I would love to know of a tinted moisturiser for day wear that will not make my dry skin worse.

If I use tinted moisturiser(Benefit You Rebel) every day I get dry scaly patches which is annoying as you can imagine!

Any suggestions very welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

I use Lancome's Vinefit Teinte.

I find it really good for my dry skin and it has SPF 15. Not like you'll be needing the SPF though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

No7 triple protection tinted moisturiser is really good and with the 7.50euro off No7 products at the moment think it only works out at 10-11euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

I'm a makeup fiend, you name it i have it. Usually a slave to mac, but i recently bought a tinted moisturiser from boots natural collection out of curiosity as it was like 3euro, and i absolutely love it. Really light and dewy for days when you don't want makeup, but covers imperfections. I sometimes even mix it with my foundation for nights out because it leaves a lovely finish. Give it a go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

No7 and Olay tinted moisturisers are good, and quite cheap too! I find that if I put regular moisturiser on first and then the tinted one it tends to prevent any dodgy patches on my skin through out the day (I have really dry skin).

Advertisement