Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from BGE to ESB for my electricity

• 14-09-2011 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

Thinking of switching from BGE to ESB for my electricity, what savings can I make and is there any new/previous customer discounts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi hellboy99,

A new residential customer to ESB Electric Ireland can avail of the Value Saver price plan/discounts (direct debit is mandatory).

Electricity discounts: 4%; then a further 2% for online billing
    Gas discounts: 4%; then a further 2% for online billing
    And a further overall 3% for Dual Fual (both electricity and gas together)

Terms & conditions apply. If you are interested, you can either make the switch online or it can be done over the phone for you - we could arrange a call if you like.

Regards :)
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 danthonyc

Can I ask why you're thinking of changing?

I've just spent some time with Bord Gais on thier Help Line and I never again want to have to deal with them. If this is what they're like when they're 'helping', I can only imagine what they're like on the days when they don't really care.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

danthonyc wrote: »
    Can I ask why you're thinking of changing?
    I switched to ESB Electric Ireland as they are cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 danthonyc

Thank you

Advertisement