Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC available in half an apartment complex?

• 14-09-2011 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

I was previously a customer of UPC with no problems, and 2 address changes in 5years. I moved house recently, and the Internet provider was those jokers from SkyConway. There is telephone lines run to the apartments, but these dont even have sockets on them, so ill probably have to wire it myself.

So i checked the UPC site, and Block A in the apartment block can get all UPC services. However my block, block D, everything is unavailable.

The apartments were all built at the same time, so i am wondering why one of the blocks can get these services?

Thanks

B

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Shougeki wrote: »
    So i checked the UPC site, and Block A in the apartment block can get all UPC services. However my block, block D, everything is unavailable.
    Because the people in the block organised getting UPC in . Either that or different developers built different blocks and the ones who built that block did not cut a deal with Sky Conway.

The only thing that keeps deadbeat suppliers like SKY Conway going is that the management company members (ie the owners) won't get off their holes and get rid of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    Because the people in the block organised getting UPC in .

What does that take?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Shougeki wrote: »
    What does that take?

PM'd

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Did you get rid of the bums out of your block Listermint??

Advertisement