Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tutorials and labs

Options
  • 14-09-2011 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Has anyone else been allocated lab classes or tutorials?? How and when do we find out?? :O

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 beckylc

labs and tuts start in week 3 unless the lecturer tells you otherwise, lab groups are normally put on ur notice board but if not just go to the first schedualed lab and ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I think personalised timetables are out on the timetable website now.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Cydoniac wrote: »
    I think personalised timetables are out on the timetable website now.

Do you have a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭kpac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

use this website instead, its a million times better.

www.daniel.ie/proj/tt/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭qwerty93

Can anyone help me? I changed modules last week and my timetable still has the old modules on it, I looked up my new modules tutorial times and some are on at the same time as my old ones?!? I dont know what to do or where to go on monday so any help would be appreciated thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

qwerty93 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me? I changed modules last week and my timetable still has the old modules on it, I looked up my new modules tutorial times and some are on at the same time as my old ones?!? I dont know what to do or where to go on monday so any help would be appreciated thanks :)

Obviously ignore your old module on your current timetable. You can't be in 2 places at once so I'd just show up to whatever one doesn't have a clash and explain what happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭qwerty93

thanks for the reply :-)

Advertisement