Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Cards

Options
  • 14-09-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Anyone know when the on site travel cards will be around on campus?

Like last year they had mobile units set up around the student centre?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I'd guess freshers week. Is there not place in the JJ Library tunnel that does them?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I think I saw one near the AD staircase of the arts building yesterday - it may still be there.

If not, I think they print student travelcards in a room off the middle of the library/arts tunnel!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Plumella

Thanks for the reply

I know there is another place but there tends to be lots of people waiting to get them done.

I just find it quicker when they are about on campus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Plumella wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply

I know there is another place but there tends to be lots of people waiting to get them done.

I just find it quicker when they are about on campus.

Like Tim just said, they are set up in the Arts block.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

they had a truck st up beside the student centre during orientation week. They seem to be around the arts building now as OP have said.

• Advertisement
Advertisement