Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nothing done about insults

Options
  • 14-09-2011 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭

I've been insulted by two posters - FlutterinBantam and Sexter, and although i've reported the posts right away when I saw them, and didnt reply to them on thread, nothing has been done about them. neither have been issued warnings, or bans, and I'd like to know why this is.

As I understood it you weren't allowed to insult other posters on boards, and this was blatant insulting.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Could you please provide links to the posts you reported.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, I've had a look and you only reported the post by sexter, although you did report a different post by FlutterinBantam. I'll post a link to this thread in the AH mods forum and ask that they respond to you on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Thank you, though I was certain I reported that one. I know there was another time he insulted another poster, but I could swear I did the one to me. maybe something went wrong. anyway, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Sorry, we must have missed the RP's.

One of the posts was actioned.

Is the first post you quoted correct?

If so, it's not worthy of action in my opinion. If anything, the mild flaming went both ways.

• Advertisement

Actually sorry this is the one I meant. and that was unprovoked.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Ok, thanks for that.

Had we caught it sooner, certain posters would have been thread banned and then it wouldn't have escalated as it did.

We sometimes miss RP's, so sorry about that. It may be helpful if you PM an active mod to draw our attention to an issue.

Ok I will do in future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement