Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computing Science

• 14-09-2011 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Sorry if this is a stupid question but is a science subject required for computer science or is that only in a select few Universities/ITs? I checked the web. and nothing was mentioned but just wondering if I've missed something?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭collier

CFC4lyfe wrote: »
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but is a science subject required for computer science or is that only in a select few Universities/ITs? I checked the web. and nothing was mentioned but just wondering if I've missed something?

Have a look here http://www.ucc.ie/en/study/undergrad/what/sefs/compsci/

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭CFC4lyfe

collier wrote: »

Thanks for that, I do appreciate the help but my question was actually if I've misread that or missed anything or is science not required? But like I said, appreciate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭collier

CFC4lyfe wrote: »
    Thanks for that, I do appreciate the help but my question was actually if I've misread that or missed anything or is science not required? But like I said, appreciate it.

No you read it correctly, it would be printed in the requirements if it was required. If still in doubt email admissions@ucc.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭CFC4lyfe

collier wrote: »
    No you read it correctly, it would be printed in the requirements if it was required. If still in doubt email admissions@ucc.ie
    Ok thanks again. Wanted to double check. Anyone here had any experience of and what kind of jobs they've gotten cos of it? Would you recommend it to anyone interested in more of a Softward Developer/ Business Computing?

Advertisement