Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nrv 10 for sale €250

Options
  • 14-09-2011 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Letting this go for nice n cheap for the simple fact i finally got my new desk :D:D This desk has been great for recording over the past few years its got 5 mic pre amps and two stero channels, built in effect, 2 aux sends. Its only been used in studio.

If your thinking oh nice desk but i want more inputs the way i had it rigged was two sends coming from channels one and two on a tagra mixer and then two aux sends coming from channels 3 and 4 so it gave me 8 mic channels all together.

IF anyones interested in this pm me on here and we can sort stuff out i can also show you photos of the piece or you can come try it out i don't mind really.

Its a firewire interface and for a extra €100 i'll throw in pro tools and the second mixer.

Advertisement