Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting FIFA early?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Tinie wrote: »
    No... its out tomorrow or midnight tonight in some shops.

Just because its out tomorrow doesn't mean you can't get it today.

A number of years ago U2 released a highly anticipated Album and I got it the day before due to a nice girl in Golden Discs and my model good looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 rc1510

those people that got the game today from pre-ordering from gamestop. Did it have to be signed for? just im just home now and might have missed it this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭CWone

How much is it over the counter? Is there much difference in price pre-ordering?

rc1510 wrote: »
    those people that got the game today from pre-ordering from gamestop. Did it have to be signed for? just im just home now and might have missed it this morning?

Yeah I had to sign for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So if we preordered in store will they hand us out the game today some time ?

• Advertisement

Yeah I had to sign for it.

Thanks for reply,

Wonder will I get it later?

Would they have left a note or rang if I wasnt here?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Still no sign in Cork... (express btw)

Should have it in 10 mins!

rc1510 wrote: »
    Thanks for reply,

Wonder will I get it later?

Would they have left a note or rang if I wasnt here?

I don't think they come back till next working day to be honest mate.

I could be wrong though.

I don't think they come back till next working day to be honest mate.

I could be wrong though.

Aw ok thanks for your help mate.

Hopefully they havent been here yet fingers crossed.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dublinscot

Has anyone in south dublin gotten it delivered from gamestop?

Since it needs a signature i need them to come today, or i'll have to wait until monday, which as a fifa addict is just not on! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Anyone that went express not get theirs yet? I'm located in Mayo and no word :( I'm not even at home but still :(

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Should have it in 10 mins!

Have it now....waiting for stupid updates...

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Seamus LFC

My game just arrived there, express delivery from gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

I presume nigthline ring or leave a note if they've called and you werent there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good to know,we might get lucky yet!!!

order recived :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

second time I've ordered from gamestop and second time I hear about people in the back end of nowhere getting their games early and mine not shipped yet :mad: I live 20 minutes drive away from town, can't be that far away from the vans. Maybe it's because I ordered 4 games (inc. 2 FIFAs for me and my brother) and they deal with those last?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Got the call myself there.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Akenny010

Staff in Tesco (Wexford mind you) just confirmed that Tesco will be on the shelves for midnight.

In other words, go in around 11 or so and it will be there. If not, they are going to be pretty worried about the sleepy eyed geezer hanging around the dairy section, peeking at the games until midnight.

nice one, Ill be callin in to tesco wex tonight so!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dublinscot

Liam O wrote: »
    second time I've ordered from gamestop and second time I hear about people in the back end of nowhere getting their games early and mine not shipped yet :mad:

People have been receiving the game today, even though their order status still says Processing, so i wouldnt worry

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

damn i feel like an idiot for not spending that extra 3 euros and opt for express delivery !! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I'm quite happy to wait till tomorrow for mine. No staying up till 4am playing tonight which I would regret. But staying up Friday night till 4am is perfectly fine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Got all excited when my mam came home an hour ago to tell me that FIFA was on the shelf in the local Tesco! Went up only to find out it was FIFA 11. Last time I ask her to check for me.:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Mine arrived safe and sound today

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Does anyones from Gamestop actually say ultimate edition or are they just advertising it as that with it being the exact same as the standard editition??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

Does anyones from Gamestop actually say ultimate edition or are they just advertising it as that with it being the exact same as the standard editition??

I was worried about that too at first but I received the ultimate edition today with the serial code for all the packs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Yeah, mine does.

scaled.php?server=8&filename=fifa12l.jpg&res=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ryan451

Any new news on early releases?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Any chance Tesco in Dundrum will have it on the shelves around 11pm? Will be cycling through there around then, and would love to pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Got mine this morning delivered from Gamesnash. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Kirby wrote: »
    Got mine this morning delivered from Gamesnash. :)

Screw you Damo! I live even closer to them then you do and i'm still waiting on mine :(

Advertisement