Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Timetables

Options
  • 14-09-2011 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to find out what classes I'm starting this year (DT-078 Year 3) but not having much luck. The DIT timetables website doesn't work. I'm not sure if any emails have been sent as I'm not on the class list. IT help told me that much but it's not their problem and can't add me to the list as that's the lecturers responsibility and my lectures just say I must be on the list if I'm in the class and do nothing about it. Is there any other way to find out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

same here, the site seems to be down...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Mousey- wrote: »
    same here, the site seems to be down...

Hopefully they have seen fit to replace with a system that is actually decent and fit for purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

A lecturer got back to me and said timetable isn't ready yet. Have to show up at a room tomorrow and cross my fingers a lecturer shows up.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭PhilTorres

Back working now...wouldn't work for me yesterday either!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,978 ✭✭✭✭JRant

Just finished my second day back after starting third year. All i can say is that the timetable is not worth the paper you print it on. Over the 2 days more than half the lecturer's didn't show and nobody knows what groups should be going where or when. If it wasn't so serious it would almost be funny.

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

• Advertisement
Advertisement