Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renault Megane Fuel Guage Problem

Options
  • 14-09-2011 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

q

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I have the very same problem with my Sony Ericsson :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

The Beech wrote: »
    Hi,

Last week I had the timing belt changed on my Coupe and the car hasn't felt right since, its loud, appears to vibrate more and then yesterday it just wouldn't start. I got all the way to work no problem (approx 45mls) but it just wouldn't start in the evening. My mechanic towed it to the garage and after checking it over he says that my fuel guage is reading wrong and that I had run out of pertol. It was reading 123km remaining at the time.

This evening I put €20 in it and the manual guage read to almost to half way and the digital guage read 303km remaining, however as I drove along the digital display started to drop dramitically after 4miles was down to 265klm remaining. On idle it continued to drop a klm approx every 30 seconds. The manual guage does not appear to drop, so I dont know what wrong or where to go from here? Any suggestions gratefully received.

Anyone got any ideas.

Think you have the wrong forum dude..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Hi,

Last week I had the timing belt changed on my Coupe and the car hasn't felt right since, its loud, appears to vibrate more and then yesterday it just wouldn't start. I got all the way to work no problem (approx 45mls) but it just wouldn't start in the evening. My mechanic towed it to the garage and after checking it over he says that my fuel guage is reading wrong and that I had run out of pertol. It was reading 123km remaining at the time.

This evening I put €20 in it and the manual guage read to almost to half way and the digital guage read 303km remaining, however as I drove along the digital display started to drop dramitically after 4miles was down to 265klm remaining. On idle it continued to drop a klm approx every 30 seconds. The manual guage does not appear to drop, so I dont know what wrong or where to go from here? Any suggestions gratefully received.

Anyone got any ideas.
    Aquos76 wrote: »

Classic

• Registered Users Posts: 11 The Beech

Aquos76 wrote: »

For a moderator this is not at all appropriate - thanks for the lack of advise

• Registered Users Posts: 11 The Beech

bryaner wrote: »
    Think you have the wrong forum dude..

Thank you...on a different planet also tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

For a moderator this is not at all appropriate - thanks for the lack of advise

Only having a laugh, dont take it to heart, Oh and I aint a mod on this forum btw, if I was I would have moved the thread for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement