Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

minecraft 1.8 out now

• 14-09-2011 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

not sure if this is old news or not but i just logged on and got updated to 1.8.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

noobacus wrote: »
    not sure if this is old news or not but i just logged on and got updated to 1.8.

You've been under a rock me thinks :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

anyone know how to fly in creative mode?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

anyone know how to fly in creative mode?

double tap space.... Took me ages to work out. Space to go up and shift to go down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Is it officially out or is it the "leaked" version?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

humanji wrote: »
    Is it officially out or is it the "leaked" version?

its officially out now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

It. Is. So. Flipping goooooood

I'm loving the new lighting (very atmospheric) and some of the deeper caves are epic. But has it changed gold ore? I'm not getting any drops.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I've beening mining gold with no problem. Using an iron pick?

IT's working fine now that I reinstalled it. Having a few memory leaks, but in general no problems.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Coal and iron are much commoner, gold and diamond a lot rarer outside of chest drops :(

Also, gold ore/ingots seem to despawn instantly if you die while holding them :eek: Got royally screwed over on an otherwise profitable mine raid when we all died at the same time :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement