Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet dropping since Monday 12/09/2011

Options
  • 15-09-2011 12:02am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

As per the title, ever since Monday my internet connection has started constantly dropping. It happens all through the day and night, connection usually comes back within a minute or so. I'm on 8mb NGB and based in Arklow, is there a problem in the area or something wrong my line I wonder? Nothing has changed with my setup.

Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hi there,

As per the title, ever since Monday my internet connection has started constantly dropping. It happens all through the day and night, connection usually comes back within a minute or so. I'm on 8mb NGB and based in Arklow, is there a problem in the area or something wrong my line I wonder? Nothing has changed with my setup.

Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Hi Andrew76,

If you private message me with your eircom telephone number I can look into your broadband connection.

Thanks, Mark

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hi Mark,

PM sent. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hi Mark,

PM sent. Thanks.

Hi Andrew76,

I got your PM thanks.

Regards, Mark

Advertisement