Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olympic weight bench

Options
  • 15-09-2011 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I have been trying (very unsuccesfully:mad:) to aquire an olympic style bench. Shipping from England is too expensive, does anyone know where i might get one second hand in Ireland (tried adverts) or a good store to buy one ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭marathonic

board.eddy wrote: »
    I have been trying (very unsuccesfully:mad:) to aquire an olympic style bench. Shipping from England is too expensive, does anyone know where i might get one second hand in Ireland (tried adverts) or a good store to buy one ???

You're in the wrong section but a mod will probably move it anyway.

http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/ shipping to Ireland is 42 pounds, regardless of the size of the order. Do you know anyone else looking to buy equipment - you could split the postage?

Advertisement