Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting out of meteor contract

Options
  • 15-09-2011 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

as the title says any ideas im on bill pay 50 a month but my bills coming in at over 100 every month its madness

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Move up to 'unlimited' @ €75 pm and save €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

id prefer to go to payg to be honest

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

if you are spending that much on a bill how much would you spend on a payg option?

How long do you have left on the contract?

godtabh wrote: »
    if you are spending that much on a bill how much would you spend on a payg option?

How long do you have left on the contract?
    My bills are that much because I have no meteor to meteor free text I go through the 400 in a few days like as pay as you go I would get them free with 2o a month top up

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭tbukela

If you have a smartphone would you try using one of the apps that allows you to use your web texts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭slfcarro5

You can get free meteor calls and texts for 10 euro a month

i know i can get that but im stuck in my contract till june

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

Which you signed up to. You should have done a basic calculation and realised it was not for you. Meteor however, should allow you to move up to their "Unlimited" price plan, thus saving you €25/month, until you can leave your contract.

Advertisement