Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The actual visa for NZ?

Options
  • 15-09-2011 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry for the noob question.

I applied for my 12mth NZ WHV through Trailfinders. I got some kind of document from Trailfinders yesterday. The top line of the document says "I am pleased to inform you that your application for a work visa under the WHV scheme is approved". Thereafter is a list of T's & C's and little else. There is no part that says 'this is your visa'?

The only thing that is unique about the letter is the 8 digit "client number". It's not clear whether this is a Trailfinders client number or a NZ immigration reference? There was talk about being issued the visa by immigration after I arrive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Cooperspale

The NZ whv is electronic. They don't put anything physically in your passport.

Advertisement