Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zealand travel queary

Options
  • 15-09-2011 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Im currently in New zealand for the rugby world cup.I have no flight booked back home to ireland yet as iv come from australia on a workin holiday visa.I am lookin to get a virgin flight from christchurch to sydney and then flyin 6 hours later with eithead to dublin.
    I am just wondering do i need to to fill in any forms before arriving in australia or do i need to apply for a visa again?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭pclancy

I would have thought once you left you'd need a new tourist visa to re-enter Austrailia. Why don't you check with Austrailian Immigration or a travel agent to be certain?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭maggiemissy

it would be a 90 day holiday visa you would be issued with on arrival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Tieko

As you are just transiting through you don't need a visit. I think the time limit permitted for transiting through Australian airports is 8 hours, but you might need to confirm this, it is definitely not any less than 6 hours and you do not require a visa for this, but you obviously can't leave the airport

Advertisement