Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice for switching networks back and forth

Options
  • 15-09-2011 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Im getting a new phone and im with meteor pay as you go at the moment. I want to stay with them but the offers for customers moving to meteor are better than for existing customers. Does anyone if any of the other networks will let you leave pretty much straight away or are there catches with all of them. I know my friend got stuck with vodafone until she had spent a certain amount of credit. Im really just looking to switch for like a day or a week if needs be. Any advice will be appreciated on this one. Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

no, you can join and leave whenever you like unless you get a new phone with the new network. Then they'll refuse to unlock it unless you buy a certain amount of credit (in the region of 150euro)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 aine90

Ah right ok cool! :) thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

For new offers you need to be gone for a certain amount of time.

Advertisement