Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

walk in laundertte in the city

• 15-09-2011 6:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if theres any walk in laundertte and dryers in the city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I don't think there is any.

But that just makes it a great business idea :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

dayshah,
    I wouldnt jump at that business idea just yet, there used to be at least 2 of those places, now none.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Max Powers wrote: »
    dayshah,
    I wouldnt jump at that business idea just yet, there used to be at least 2 of those places, now none.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I think it might be a good idea. A few years ago everyone could afford home appliances no bothers, not so much anymore so people would probably like to be able to go in and wash their clothes while talk to dot cotton and that big one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

There is one behind the old ground pub in the glen I think it is called rainbows and I am nearly sure there is another on the mayors walk beside the tap room .

• Advertisement
Advertisement