Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucc portal down?

• 15-09-2011 9:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

I am trying to access my student admin but i keep getting errors? is this happening to anyone else lately?
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭teddy b123

tis working for me, what errors were you getting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Same thing happened to me when I tried to register a few days ago. I just kept refreshing (and hoping) and I eventually got in.

It's very annoying though. Sometimes the actual login part on the main sit page doesn't work and then trying to get into the student admin page seems to be a bit hit and miss.

But saying that, I was able to get in there no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

The portal is up i.e. you can log in and get to your email and links to the library, blackboard, and all that stuff.

However, the Student Admin system seems to be completely down. It's not doing anything.

I'd say ring the SIT help desk

490 1886 or 490 2622

or, sit(at)ucc.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

yup i can access the portal it was the student admin part that kept throwing up errors. i am not in student accommodation btw i am actually in a city suburb i just cannot access certain parts of portal.

It could be throwing a wobbly as loads of people are trying to register at the last minute?

• Advertisement

It's back again.

Advertisement