Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom account help

Options
  • 15-09-2011 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

i would appreciate if one of the eircom reps could help me out here with my account,my bill is different every month and im now being told im not on a contract even though when i moved home i had to pay extra for being re-connected at a new address(bad form) and was told i would be under a new contract for the year at a set price.
    also the last 2 weeks my internet has visibly deteriorated,a lot of the time i have to load a page twice before it loads but according to support there is no problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

any reps around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

jambofc wrote: »
    any reps around?

Hi jambofc,

Can you private message mw with your eircom account number and contact number & the best time to give you a call and I will get back to you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi jambofc,

Can you private message mw with your eircom account number and contact number & the best time to give you a call and I will get back to you.

Thanks, Mark

pm sent Mark
    cheers

pm sent Mark
    cheers

Hi jambofc,

I got the details thanks, I need to look at all the changes in services and credits issued. So it may be tomorrow before I can give you a call if thats ok?

Thanks, Mark

Hi jambofc,

I got the details thanks, I need to look at all the changes in services and credits issued. So it may be tomorrow before I can give you a call if thats ok?

Thanks, Mark

yea thats fine Mark,i thought it was sorted last bill when they credited my last bill(admitting to being wrong) but new bill and same thing again,appreciate your help on this.
    cheers

• Advertisement

yea thats fine Mark,i thought it was sorted last bill when they credited my last bill(admitting to being wrong) but new bill and same thing again,appreciate your help on this.
    cheers

Hi jambofc,

I will give you a call before 1pm today.

Thanks, Mark

any update on this Mark?

any update on this Mark?

Hi jambofc,

I have looked into to your usage / call history over the last six months. The broadband usage is consistently high enough that the 10GB allowance with the NGB basic is not a saving even with the promotion.

So I suggest putting you back on the NGB regular with the (250GB fair usage per month) And I will credit the excess usage charges on the last bill.

Do you want me to go ahead with that?

Thanks, Mark

Hi jambofc,

I have looked into to your usage / call history over the last six months. The broadband usage is consistently high enough that the 10GB allowance with the NGB basic is not a saving even with the promotion.

So I suggest putting you back on the NGB regular with the (250GB fair usage per month) And I will credit the excess usage charges on the last bill.

Do you want me to go ahead with that?

Thanks, Mark

ok Mark you suggest putting me "back" on a tariff but how are my bills different every month? should they not be the same as i have never gone over the limit if i was on a set tariff?
    cheers

ok Mark you suggest putting me "back" on a tariff but how are my bills different every month? should they not be the same as i have never gone over the limit if i was on a set tariff?
    cheers

Hi jambofc,

Are you free to take a call this afternoon?

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

cheers

Hi jambofc,

Are you free to take a call this afternoon?

Thanks, Mark

hi yea if you could ring on the house phone,cheers

any news on my account yet????

any update on this Mark?

Hi jambofc,

I can give you a call this afternoon on the landline between 3-4 if thats ok?

Thanks, Mark

Hi jambofc,

I can give you a call this afternoon on the landline between 3-4 if thats ok?

Thanks, Mark

ok will make sure im here

Hi jambofc,

I will send on a PM before giving you a call.

Thanks, Mark

Hi,

Can you send on an e-mail address for you as well please.

Thanks, Mark

thanks for all your help Mark,appreciated

thanks for all your help Mark,appreciated

Hi jambofc,

No problem, I have issued the upgrade it should complete by Monday at the latest and I have issued the credit we discussed.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement