Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniskeane;New Farmers' Market.

Options
  • 15-09-2011 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭

This Saturday at Bandon Co-opon the main road from Enniskeane to Bandon...Just outside the village..

Excellent new local market. Local produce, home baking, plants, cut flowers, fine hand knitting and other local crafts... coffee and hot chocolate... Parking for all...

See you there at 10 am?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Caracol

Couldn't make it last Saturday. When is the next one on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Anyone here go to this? Any feedback?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mnd

Any email address for a contact for the market?? or how would one go about applying for a stall?

I found this web site that has more info on the enniskeane farmers market and other West Cork farmers markets
    http://www.westcorkmarkets.com/markets.html

I think it is on again on October 1st

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Caracol wrote: »
    I think it is on again on October 1st

Can anyone confirm if this is on tomorrow? I don't want to drive up to find it's not on :)

• Advertisement

Can anyone confirm if this is on tomorrow? I don't want to drive up to find it's not on :)

It started on August 20th and is on every second Saturday, so I presume it is on on Saturday October 1st.

I went along last Saturday (October 8th). Next one is in 2 weeks time (October 22nd).

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Keith in cork

I passed on my way to work the last saturday, and it was very busy. didn't have time to stop but i will do soon as i only live in bandon.

Advertisement