Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations for a fireplace fitter in Carlow?

Options
  • 15-09-2011 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for a fireplace fitter in Carlow? I just want to get someone to call over to my house to price a fitting. (Its literally a hole in the wall right now)

If anyone has any number, they can pm me

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭BO-JANGLES

There is a fireplace centre in Ballon, Co.Carlow. I am not sure of the name but a quick check on Google should sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

pm sent on shop number in Ballon. Also Flame (I think they are near the O'Brien Road) in Carlow , I have dealt with and are very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Flame, O'Brien Road
    King Fireplaces, Athy

Both of these are top-notch and extremely knowledgable!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭bytheglass

+1 for Flame
    We got ours there & their fitters have good attention to details. The hearth in ours is one single slab & it looks great. I've been in friends houses & the hearth could have been split into 5 pieces! (which I think looks messy but most people might never notice it)

• Advertisement
Advertisement