Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For A Tonne Of Gravel In/Near Carlow

Options
  • 15-09-2011 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭

Any ideas where we could come by a tonne of gravel in/near Carlow?

Would it be an issue that we would only be able to take it by the trailer load?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I have often got a tonne or two of gravel, builders mix or chippings from LIam Conway in Kildavin by the trailer load.

I'll PM you their details and shouldn't be any issue there.

TBH most quarries will sell to you by the trailer load anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Keatley Concrete
    Graney, (between Castledermot & Baltinglass)

€15 per tonne. Very helpful staff. Google them for contact number, dont have my phone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Taffy Kat

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

tommycahir wrote: »
    I have often got a tonne or two of gravel, builders mix or chippings from LIam Conway in Kildavin by the trailer load.

I'll PM you their details and shouldn't be any issue there.

TBH most quarries will sell to you by the trailer load anyways.

Is that the Cemex one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

No, if you go into Kildavin village and head to Conways pub the office for Liam Conway concrete is at the back of that.

It is a small family run quarry compared to the Cemex one. When I was building I used them for all the concrete and sand as the quality was excellent compared to some other quarries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

tommycahir wrote: »
    No, if you go into Kildavin village and head to Conways pub the office for Liam Conway concrete is at the back of that.

It is a small family run quarry compared to the Cemex one. When I was building I used them for all the concrete and sand as the quality was excellent compared to some other quarries.

I know the one alright.

The Cemex one has closed.

Advertisement