Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has the Honda garage in Cavan closed?

• 15-09-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I drove past the honda garage the other day and doesnt look like there are any cars in the show room, and the names are taken down from the outside of the building.

I rang there today about a service and they guy that answered just said "we dont service anymore".

Anyone know whats going on?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Where exactly is this place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Where exactly is this place?

I assume its Brendan Walsh motors at Moynehall (beside Lidl) - not sure what the story is - seems to be still open but with a lot less stock and no signs - maybe lost the honda dealership? :confused:

Oh right,

Never noticed. Like you said cars are still there and the window is still not fixed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

Spoke to someone in town and looks like they lost the Honda franchise. Just strange as I was in a while back looking at civics and the next thing, the showroom is empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Apprentice Mechanic

it is closed,all i heard the garage went bust and cavan insitute is using the workshop for their new motor maintence course which started in september for their partical but sayin that I don't know if they use the therory classes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

it is closed,all i heard the garage went bust and cavan insitute is using the workshop for their new motor maintence course which started in september for their partical but sayin that I don't know if they use the therory classes

I pass it most days and the showroom is empty. i do see a couple of cars now and then parked around the side.

Completely gone. Garage, solar place and clothes place all gone. Clothes place moved to around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Apprentice Mechanic

I pass it most days and the showroom is empty. i do see a couple of cars now and then parked around the side.
    thats because the college in cavan are using the workshop,i don't think they use the showroom

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭seanpjs93

As far as I've heard the retail part closed but they still do maintenance and repairs at the back

Advertisement