Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value early bird tonight, where?

Options
  • 15-09-2011 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

any suggestions for a Good value early bird tonight is much appreciated..

Thanks
    BRC

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you'll go a little outside the city and like good Indian food, Kinara's early bird in Clontarf is fabulous value. €19.95 for three courses.

It's beside the bridge to Bull Island.
    http://www.kinarakitchen.ie/downloads/early-bird-menu.pdf(.pdf file of sample early bird menus)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

spurious wrote: »
    If you'll go a little outside the city and like good Indian food, Kinara's early bird in Clontarf is fabulous value. €19.95 for three courses.

It's beside the bridge to Bull Island.
    I wholeheartedly second this!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Steak Night at The Larder on Parliament Street. Steak and chips for €10, the only condition being that you have to buy one other thing. (O'Hara's IPA is one other thing and goes great with steak).

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Tracy Jacks

Went for the early bird in the Trocadero on Andrews Street and it was lovely.

Other places for early birds in the city centre include The Green Hen, Saba, Chatham Brasserie, Eden and Fallon and Byrne.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

BeerNut wrote: »
    Steak Night at The Larder on Parliament Street. Steak and chips for €10, the only condition being that you have to buy one other thing. (O'Hara's IPA is one other thing and goes great with steak).

**** that's a great deal...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It is. The meat is excellent as well. I don't know exactly when it's on, but it's definitely on on Thursdays around early bird times.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭gihj

BeerNut wrote: »
    It is. The meat is excellent as well. I don't know exactly when it's on, but it's definitely on on Thursdays around early bird times.

Jaysus i wish i had seen this earlier.
    Been here a few times and it's excellent value.
    mmmmmm:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

How about on Saturday nights? Was looking at FXB Grill but 3 courses for €23.95 up to 18:30 doesn't seem that good especially since the rib eye steak is another €5 supplement.

Advertisement