Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing off JSA before claims been processed?

Options
  • 15-09-2011 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Finished college at the end of May:D,applied for JSA soon after until I could find a job, no luck there, now I've decided to go back to college and get more qualifications. I have to accept my course in the next 2 weeks and register etc meaning i'd no longer be eligible for benefits, but i'm still waiting to hear back from welfare office (never thought it would take this long!!!!:mad:) whether my JSA has been processed/accepted.
    If I tell the welfare office that i'm no longer counted as unemployed/a student again and sign off in the next few days will my claim just be cancelled and get nothing or will I get a backpayment for the last 3 months cos I haven't received a penny yet???:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Killed

You'll get paid up to the date you sign off.

Advertisement