Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Class Party Ideas Thread

• 15-09-2011 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hey guys!
    So I'm thinking of going for Ents Rep for 4th year class this year and just wondering if there's anyone out there with really good ideas for class parties/christmas parties/mystery tours etc.. that ye'd like to share!

If a thread could be started with some ideas beyond the whole pub for free food and club after method, I think it might do well here! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

My class had a party in December before the christmas break and we went Ice-Skating then onto An Realt Dearg (which was beside it)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

x43r0 wrote: »
    My class had a party in December before the christmas break and we went Ice-Skating then onto An Realt Dearg (which was beside it)

I thought that ice rink wasn't on Barrack Street last year. That's the reason why we didn't go last year. Then our second choice for a party in the Fran Well was stolen by the first year Engineers.:mad:

Anyway, we went bowling and did karaoke after down in the Maradyke in first year and it was great fun. It was a good way to get to know the others in the class at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

My class organised a weekend trip up to belfast. The whole group staying in this one big sorta room that was a seperate building to the rest of the hostel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 notregistered

Arts never has fun class parties.. well the subjects that I did we didnt have them :( I went to one in the mardyke at the start, there was only about 20 people there.. even the people checking ids told us that it was pretty dead inside :( maybe this year.. arts is so big, its hard to get to know people!

Advertisement