Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Mechanic Dalkey area??

Options
  • 15-09-2011 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Think my starter motor is going on my Jeep plus one or 2 other things. can anyone recommend a decent mechanic that isn;t going to rip me off just to have a look at the car?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

This Guy is in Deansgrange, a friend of mine knows him a says he's very good, I've no dealings with him though

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Is he in the new place beside the Bungalow newsagents?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

There are two I would recommend, both called Smith. Smith's Auto Developments is in Pearce St. Sallynoggin, the other Paul Smith and son is in Monkstown, next to the Farm pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Smiths in sallynoggin are good. I've used a fella on Adelaide rd, inside in the small industrial units. He used to be up behind corrig rd

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

marley123 wrote: »
    Is he in the new place beside the Bungalow newsagents?

Fred says he's beside farmhouse now, didn't know that

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

uch wrote: »
    Fred says he's beside farmhouse now, didn't know that

They were a year ago when I last used them, they may have moved though. Paulsmithmotors.ie has them in Deansgrange, golden pages has them in Monkstown.

(Did you put a link up, I can't see one from my phone)

Advertisement