Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long until I get deposit back?

Options
  • 15-09-2011 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

hey there

Moved out 31st of Aug. Letting agent said it would take 4-5 working days to return deposit. They tried to nit pick at few marks on walls etc which i replied they were there when we moved in and i have pics to prove it.They said we'd get deposit back. They emailed me next day for banking details (good sign)

Emailed monday 12th sept querying it and they said they'd chase up with accounts as details were forwarded to them.

how long should I wait? getting bit worried. thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭Anita M.

The only way to ever get a deposit back as far as i know is stick to the guy like glue until he hands it over. I had one in the past that gave like 20 euro each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭not even wrong

Call them tomorrow, tell them if the deposit isn't in your account by the middle of next week you're lodging a complaint with the PRTB.

Advertisement