Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs for the GAA final

Options
  • 15-09-2011 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

Looking for a good pub where we can watch the All-Ireland Final, preferably on a big projected screen rather than just a large flatscreen.

My Dad will be with us and he doesn't drink, so we don't want to head into town (not till after the match anyway), and somewhere fairly classy that we can get a seat would be good. Kinda South West Dublin - 12/14/16, etc, or West Dublin.

Any ideas? I was thinking of Brady's in Terenure, or the Goat, but I don't know if they have a large screen or if they'd be showing the GAA instead of the rugby.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

The goat probably, don't believe there is any rugby on Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I'd say the Goat. There will be no RWC games on at that time anyway, so you've no worries about an overlap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Bradys have a large projected screen anyway. Never been for Gaelic matches but it does a good pint and does food.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Both Brady's and The Goat are good choices so purely down to you really.

Advertisement