Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

up the Kingdom

Options
  • 15-09-2011 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Just like to wish ye all the best of luck for Sunday. From the west but be shouting for ye sunday. My dad is a mad proud kerry man ha ha. Remember all the summers we spent down there. Will be in a pub in galway in the country and prob be the only one's with kerry jersey along with my two little ones. Himselfs from Cork so is shouting for kerry to but will not admit it lol. I know ye are goint to win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

cladda1112 wrote: »
    Just like to wish ye all the best of luck for Sunday. From the west but be shouting for ye sunday. My dad is a mad proud kerry man ha ha. Remember all the summers we spent down there. Will be in a pub in galway in the country and prob be the only one's with kerry jersey along with my two little ones. Himselfs from Cork so is shouting for kerry to but will not admit it lol. I know ye are goint to win.

I doubt their will be too many others from Cork throwing support Kerrys' way ;)

Never underestimate a Dub! Seriously! It won't be over until the final whistle goes. Be interesting to see how many will be left standing on the pitch at that stage :D

All very calm around Kerry, very very little done in terms of Green n Gold in either Killarney or Tralee. I was expecting more done on Denny Street, but as of yesterday, nope! I remember years ago though, the towns would've be covered in buntings, banners and flags!

Times they are a Changing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,671 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I love the way Radio Kerry shows up on the car radio as Up Kerry after Kerry win Sam. I always smile when I see it. Hopefully it will be on again after Sunday. :)

DeepBlue wrote: »
    I love the way Radio Kerry shows up on the car radio as Up Kerry after Kerry win Sam. I always smile when I see it. Hopefully it will be on again after Sunday. :)

They have it like that now. I was listening to RK yesterday en route to Tralee and just smiled when I saw "up Kerry" on the radio. It's a nice touch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,052 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

This thread's gone quiet.:(

I spoke with this 1 American this morning who told me that the Irish needed to control their emotions more :rolleyes:

A group of them went out lastnight and in this 1bar: some were openly crying at the disappointment while more were getting into arguments. They spoke with some Kerry supporters and she said she almost ended up crying herself listening to them.

Gotta love the GAA :D

• Advertisement

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I spoke with this 1 American this morning who told me that the Irish needed to control their emotions more :rolleyes:

A group of them went out lastnight and in this 1bar: some were openly crying at the disappointment while more were getting into arguments. They spoke with some Kerry supporters and she said she almost ended up crying herself listening to them.

Gotta love the GAA :D

If the Americans weren't so emotional, the world would be a safer place.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

I'm not a Kerryman, but tough luck on Sunday last. Now we'll all have to listen to the 'Jackeens' spewing for the next 12 months.:(

mongoman wrote: »
    I'm not a Kerryman, but tough luck on Sunday last. Now we'll all have to listen to the 'Jackeens' spewing for the next 12 months.:(

2011 for the Dubs is going to be like 1966 for the English.:pac:

Advertisement