Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the hell are these ?

Options
  • 15-09-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Maurice/Pictures/PHOTOfunSTUDIO/20110915/P1010561.JPG[/IMG]The kitchen sink got blocked today so i went for the plunger. This is what came out. They have a diameter of 1cm are transparent and consist of a rubbery/jelly like substance (which has no taste btw) and can be broken apart quite easily. Any thoughts ? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭omen80

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Maurice/Pictures/PHOTOfunSTUDIO/20110915/P1010561.JPG[/IMG]The kitchen sink got blocked today so i went for the plunger. This is what came out. They have a diameter of 1cm are transparent and consist of a rubbery/jelly like substance (which has no taste btw) and can be broken apart quite easily. Any thoughts ? :confused:

You tasted it?????

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Looks like expanded silicone gel. You know, the stuff you get in those little packs to keep stuff dry. And it aint paranormal. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

omen80 wrote: »
    You tasted it?????

that is what he said!!!:eek: WTF!!

Yeah, on those packs it always says Do Not Eat. So, eh, dont.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mickmadoodle

thanks...guess i can close the case on that one :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

ORBS!!!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Riamfada wrote: »
    ORBS!!!
    Don't be silly....
    They would have tasted nothing like Orbs:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

might wanna ask the wife :D

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Indeed!:D

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

Can anyone else see the image of the Virgin Mary on the ball/orb/globule at the extreme right, with the bit broken off it?!? :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Virgin Mary? All I can is a dark hooded figure. Most likely Samazan - Eater of Souls.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

One of you guys needs to phone the National Enquirer.

But for now, wave bye bye to the glowing orbs of the death-eating silicone sink dwelling bogeyman/virgin mary.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement