Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRISH HAKA

Options
  • 15-09-2011 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

fags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Definitely had group sex in the private school they went to.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,293 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I cringe when I see any Irish person trying to do the Haka and that video makes it worse..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Their cold, steely dead eyes make them look like the children of the corn.

Still looks naff, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Tools!

That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

They rounded off the evening with a game of soggy biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

you can tell they love the cock

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Well, at least they're more imaginative than a bunch of judgemental boardsies. I thought it was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

sdeire wrote: »
    Well, at least they're more imaginative than a bunch of judgemental boardsies. I thought it was hilarious.
    Completely agree. They're just sorry they didn't think of it. The begrudging Irish hmmmm?

Saying that I think the real Haka itself is beyond ridiculous, but that's just me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

sdeire wrote: »
    Well, at least they're more imaginative than a bunch of judgemental boardsies.

ironing.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

when i seen the two nz darts players doing a haka before a game that killed the whole thing for me...

the munster v all blacks one a couple of years back was unreal though.. the munster kiwis and all blacks did one each.. hair on backs of necks stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

Opinions on questionable originality and complete lack of funny take a back seat to the burning image of the chap in the green T shirt having a quick stroke of his bits after all the male bonding got too much for him at 00:41.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Tim the Enchanter

In fairness the All Blacks were not always great at it either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

I don't think it's too bad. :o Kinda made me laugh. Double :o.

Advertisement