Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valet Service in Sligo?

Options
  • 15-09-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I am new to the Sligo area and I'm looking for a car valet service in and around town. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭T-Bird

There is one in the quay street carpark. I know nothing about them but they always seem busy when I am driving past them (wishing I could park in their spaces).

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I think there's a place out the Bundoran road (N15), just past Horkan's on the left and just before Henderson's Motors?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭T-Bird

I think there's a place out the Bundoran road (N15), just past Horkan's on the left and just before Henderson's Motors?

I think thats the new place for Supermac's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Thats closed now (Supermacs moving in) but hes still doing mobile valeting.

http://www.valetdepot.net/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah, have heard great things about G*Star / Glen Conboy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

There's a new enough place on Pearse Road, across from Mercy Primary. Can't remember name, Sorins or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Josieg

Thanks for all the suggestion. I went for the first suggestion in quay street car park as it was handy. They did a great job and threw in a free wax!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

AgileMyth wrote: »

I thought Supermac's was going to be in or around where Mangan's once was?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Not sure where Mangans was. They're going in next door to Mullens filling station on the Bundoran Road.

Edit: Actually Mangan's was just across the road from that I think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Not sure where Mangans was. They're going in next door to Mullens filling station on the Bundoran Road.

Edit: Actually Mangan's was just across the road from that I think
    correct

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Anyone know if that guy is still in business? The website is still up, but I've rang the contact number a few times and it just goes straight to voice mail. Mobile valet service would be the handiest for me, since I'm a good few miles outside of town.

Advertisement