Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Havent started yet and already messed up

• 15-09-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

hey
    i'm starting copmuter science first year and i picked german beginners module for my 10 credits. Looking through a pack i got from presentation and it says if you've done german in leaving cert that i cant do beginners german.

i have that module listed in my "confimation of registration" form so eh what do i do now and who do i contact to fix my mess up? :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Connorzee

if they say nothing about it dont mention it. U'll find it easy! I did beginners german last year after doing it in the LC. Like having one less class to do

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭jreanor

Don't worry you have until sometime in October (I think...definately after September) to just change your mind. (You can do this in student administration in "Amend your registration"..or something similar).

It won't matter about the confirmation of registration. Just change your option online and attend the module you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

Connorzee wrote: »
    if they say nothing about it dont mention it. U'll find it easy! I did beginners german last year after doing it in the LC. Like having one less class to do

Thas why i picked it :L

Advertisement