Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hospital Bag

Options
  • 15-09-2011 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All,

The time is approaching for me to get my Hospital Bag together & as it is my first Baby I am looking for advise on what I will need to include both for myself and my new arrival.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Rosedust84

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Hi, depends on how long u will be staying in hospital for, if like most you will be there 1-2 days then dont overpack as you wont need alot. Heres a list of what i brought, for baby: 3-4 vests and babygros, (u might need more as they tend to get sick alot in the first couple of days due to the mucus in their stomach) hat, bath towel-if you intend to bath baby in hospital, scratch mits,soother-if ur planning to give one to baby, blanket,cardigan,nappies, cotton wool/baby wipes,nappy bags, bibs, outfit for going home. For you: maternity pads, breast pads, support bra,underwear, dark nightdress, pyjamas, night coat, slippers, phone charger, camera, toilitries, hair dryer, bath towel, and outfit for going home-something you wore mid-pregnancy will prob fit you best at that stage. Best of luck:D

Advertisement