Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please

Options
  • 15-09-2011 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    I'm just about to purchase my first studio mixer thing for making drum covers with good quality and maybe some full band demos, anyways a quick question!
    I was looking into buying a Tascam DP-02 because I haven't got an awful amount of money but I ave recently bought a computer with pro tools, so will this record 8 dedicated tracks for my drums so that I can export them to pro tool and mix seperately for best results or should I look elsewhere and buy a Tascam US-800 interface so that I just record straight to protools and mix? This is more expensive but it might be better in the long run!

Any opinions will be greatly appreciated because im a noob at studio work at the moment!
    Tagged:

Advertisement