Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC direct debit only?

2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

There are agencies who work Covertly on line that is a fact O2 is one one of them.I uncovered that fact myself (see posts)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 icetronix

paddyandy wrote: »
    Smart ass angles a glib statement and then asserts that you're a fool if you don't understand and it's very common or that they try to snag your self respect with a comment on punctuation or spelling.Smart Asses are driving away posters from Boards.ie then there are the Clowns too i wish they would 'clean up' this place
    paddyandy wrote: »
    There are agencies who work Covertly on line that is a fact O2 is one one of them.I uncovered that fact myself (see posts)
    I dont get it, are you talking in general or to me? If your talking to me, again i don't get it. Who commented on punctuation or spelling and why are you talking about covert agencies? Do these quotes make sense to anyone else?

Advertisement