Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sending a frame to UK, cheapest option?!

• 15-09-2011 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

I sold a large frameset not knowing the exact shipping costs, I think with anpost they will charge me by dimensional weight, which has me worried.

the parcel will have dimensions of 14cm width, 87cm length, 67cm dept at aprox 3.5kg, (frameset weighs 2.5kg)

anyone have any advice as to a good service to use? I need it insured with tracking/signature on delivery.

I was hoping the most it would cost would be 40euro and would love for it to cost 20!:o

Comments

Advertisement