Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roebuck Gym

Options
  • 15-09-2011 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find a similar thread.

Just wondering if anyone on campus can use Roebuck gym? I live in Belgrove, and I've heard I can use the gym in Roebuck for free?

It'd be great if this was true, because I'm too poor to pay for gym membership in Crunch :pac:

Anyone know anything about this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Officially for Roebuck residents only. It's included in what they pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Ah well, just thought I'd ask!

Thanks!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I think I got an email last year saying it was going to be for everyone this year, haven't heard anything about it since. It might be just Roebuck Halls and Roebuck Catered though, as it was last year. It's quite small so it probably wouldn't cater for everyone from all over Belfield, seeing as that would be well over 1,500 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

*whispers* Of course, you could just make a friend in Roebuck/Catered Roebuck who'd let you in...

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

Its for every residence. We signed up when checking in and went to an induction class they took our names and cao numbers so we can get in anytime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    *whispers* Of course, you could just make a friend in Roebuck/Catered Roebuck who'd let you in...

done ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Its for every residence. We signed up when checking in and went to an induction class they took our names and cao numbers so we can get in anytime.

Would it be too late to join next week, do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 blondielocks

It's UCD's best kept secret. It is free, for all residences as of this year. It's on the left hand side of Roebuck castle, it's tiny. Go to Merville office first, to register for a gym induction. You aren't officially allowed to use it until you have done your gym induction first. Tell no one! *runs away*

Advertisement