Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Communications Studies

• 15-09-2011 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Anybody out there also doing Communications in DCU?
    Thought it would be cool to 'meet' each other before lectures begin!

Everybody excited?

Can't waaaaait! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

Go to the Boards meet up, I think one or two people studying communications are going to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 miss molly

hey, am doing communications. theres gonna be 100 people in the class so am sure theres more of us on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭aoife_bennett

Hey there, I'm doing journalism but we're in the same lectures for a few modules. So hi :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 PumpkinLumps

I'm doing communication studies too, hi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lauramayy

Anybody out there also doing Communications in DCU?
    Thought it would be cool to 'meet' each other before lectures begin!

Everybody excited?

Can't waaaaait! :D

hey :D:D
    i'm doing communications in DCU too, totally excited :)
    Thats a fab idea, it would be nice to meet up before lectures!
    Will you be in DCU next week for orientation? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 nikkaypandarr

lauramayy wrote: »
    hey :D:D
    i'm doing communications in DCU too, totally excited :)
    Thats a fab idea, it would be nice to meet up before lectures!
    Will you be in DCU next week for orientation? :D
    miss molly wrote: »
    hey, am doing communications. theres gonna be 100 people in the class so am sure theres more of us on boards.
    Hey there, I'm doing journalism but we're in the same lectures for a few modules. So hi :)
    I'm doing communication studies too, hi :)

Hey everyone! :D Are you all staying in Larkfield? It would be cool to meet up sometime during next week, if you're up for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 lauramayy

Hey everyone! :D Are you all staying in Larkfield? It would be cool to meet up sometime during next week, if you're up for that?

I am anyway, not sure what room though,
    i'd love to meet up,
    Are you all moving in tomorrow aswel? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 miss molly

No, am going to be commuting unfortunately, was in DCU last week for mature student orientation last week and it really made me wish i was living on campus. :( anyone going to the boards drinks?

lauramayy wrote: »
    I am anyway, not sure what room though,
    i'd love to meet up,
    Are you all moving in tomorrow aswel? :)

Yep, I'm moving up tomorrow! Not sure what time I'll actually be there though, coming down from Schligo! I'm in room V141 anyways, if you wanna pop over! :)

miss molly wrote: »
    No, am going to be commuting unfortunately, was in DCU last week for mature student orientation last week and it really made me wish i was living on campus. :( anyone going to the boards drinks?

Aww :(

Um, I don't think I am as I heard its next Saturday? I'll probably be headed back to Sligo on Friday sometime for a weekend of mammy dinners before its back to pasta and rice! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

Boards meet up is Tuesday at 5.30 I think. not a Saturday, that would be silly as no one is on college on Saturday.
    also drinking not compulsory, just happen to be in a pub.

• Advertisement

Noodleworm wrote: »
    Boards meet up is Tuesday at 5.30 I think. not a Saturday, that would be silly as no one is on college on Saturday.
    also drinking not compulsory, just happen to be in a pub.

Ok cool thanks. Must of got my wires crossed as I did read Saturday at some point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭aoife_bennett

Hey there :) yep, I'm gonna be in Larkfield too. . . V103 :) I'd be up for meeting up at some stage, why not come to the boards meeting?

Advertisement