Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Spurs Fans In Guildford??

Options
  • 15-09-2011 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

I have just moved to Guildford in Surrey for job promotion and delighted to be closer to the Lane in comparasion to my previous location! I'm looking to get a group together to watch games in the pub and of course to travel to games as and when possible.

I have a nasty feeling it's mostly Arsenal around here so stand up and be counted yids!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hi all,

I have just moved to Guildford in Surrey for job promotion and delighted to be closer to the Lane in comparasion to my previous location! I'm looking to get a group together to watch games in the pub and of course to travel to games as and when possible.

I have a nasty feeling it's mostly Arsenal around here so stand up and be counted yids!!

Eh Dom, I reckon you'll have a bit more success if you try looking on a British site. Not many Surrey residents on the entire boards.ie site never mind our own small corner.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Domharris1985

I kind of signed up in a rush and wasn't aware It was a none british site, thanks however :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jerryDyid

Hi all,

keep your head down FFS nothing but rent boy's from the bridge on that manor :D

Advertisement