Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maps of buildings?

Options
  • 15-09-2011 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi there,

Anyone know where I can get a map of the DIT buildings with room numbers on it?

Ps. Im not a terrorist. :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

they are stuck up around the buildings

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Gman1 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Anyone know where I can get a map of the DIT buildings with room numbers on it?

Ps. Im not a terrorist. :p

Which building are you looking for?

I know that AST has a pretty simply system, that once you understand makes it very easy to find rooms, I assume the other campuses have something similar.

Let us know which building you're after and someone will help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭Gman1

Which building are you looking for?

I know that AST has a pretty simply system, that once you understand makes it very easy to find rooms, I assume the other campuses have something similar.

Let us know which building you're after and someone will help you out.

Aungier Street and Kevin Street :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Gman1 wrote: »
    Aungier Street and Kevin Street :)

Well I can help you with Aungier.

The rooms are all numbered X-YYY, where X is the floor number, and Y is the room number.

The rooms all go from one end to the other in relative order. The best way I can describe it is room numbers start at the opposite end of the building to the library (you'll see what I mean when you're there).

So, for example - room 2-001 will be second floor, as far away from the library as possible and room 2-095 will be second floor, near the library.

Hope that's not too confusing.

Can't help you with KST I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

Kevin street is the same
    except witrh the added KE or KA at the begining differentiating the two buildings. and the B for basement

• Advertisement
Advertisement