Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan incident with Gardai?

Options
  • 15-09-2011 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭

I was driving into the town earlier, at about 5.30pm (coming from Dublin) and there was a bit of a kerfuffle around the church area, two Garda cars pulled over on both sides of the road, lights flashing and everything. There was two Gardai speaking to a few teens on one side of the road, and a Garda speaking with a couple on the other side.

It looked important enough with four Gardai and two cars there. Just being nosey and wondering does anyone know what happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Yeah. It's Friday.

The amount of Gards there is of no significance. The call would have went out over the radio and from then it's just a race to see who can get there first. Usually the other car would see they're mates and drive on, but given the number of youths, I'd say the other hung around just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

My girlfriend was passing by as this happened, was a barney between a few members of the travelling community, think it was just a few young teens having a go at each other for whatever reason.....

Advertisement