Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Threading in Dublin?

• 15-09-2011 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi all,

I am looking for a good place to get my eyebrows reshaped with threading and tinted.
    Anyone had any good experiences with someone in Dublin City?

I have heard that Neelum in Aspens on Camden Street is the best.
    Anyone ever been to her before?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

The Body Shop does threading now and it's fab!! It cost's €12 as far as I know, but well worth it!

Not sure about the tinting though, sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Neelum in Aspens is great at it, I used to work there and she used to be so busy with it! As far as I can remember I think she was on off the rails doing it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Ha, I seen this thread and I immediately thought "Aspens!" haha.

Neelam is absolutely amazing at threading. I work in another salon in town, but would always trek up to Camden Street any time I needed my eyebrows done. She really knows what shes doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Yeah, she's fantastic. It's amazing even to watch her doing it, its just like second nature to her at this stage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Just got my eyebrows done for 8 euro by a woman, if anyone lives in the dublin15 area I literally cant recommend her enough she's amazing! She does it from her house, if anyone wants her info just let me know x

Ps it's not me, I don't know her, I just got her number from a friend and am sharing the good results!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Does anyone know anywhere in Tallaght that does it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 semipermanent

SarahJ wrote: »
    Just got my eyebrows done for 8 euro by a woman, if anyone lives in the dublin15 area I literally cant recommend her enough she's amazing! She does it from her house, if anyone wants her info just let me know x

Ps it's not me, I don't know her, I just got her number from a friend and am sharing the good results!

Just wondering, how long does it take to get done, and does she tint?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 semipermanent

www.hd-brows.co.uk/

Check out the website above. The results are dramatic but fab!

Just wondering, how long does it take to get done, and does she tint?

She does indeed she threaded my brows then tinted them, did my upper lip, and tinted my lashes all for 28 euro. So that all took maybes the guts of the hour, eyebrows were about 20 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Whereabouts in Dublin 15 is she SarahJ? I'm in Clonsilla.thanks

I got my brow threaded and tinted in the Body Shop on Grafton Street and I loved the results. However I didn't like that everybody could see me getting them done becuase at one stage I caught a sight of myself in the mirror during the tinting and it looked like I had 2 giant caterpillars on my face!

I've also been to the girl in Mandala Spa on Dawson Street and found her very good (she was booked that day I wanted which I why I went to the Body Shop). It's lovely and peaceful in there and I didnt find it painfull.

• Advertisement

She's in hazelbury, it's out of her house, If ya want her
    Number I can pm it to you x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Another vote for the girl in Mandala Spa! I'm a regular there and have never been disappointed. They do a student discount too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

She's in hazelbury, it's out of her house, If ya want her
    Number I can pm it to you x

yeah would you mind? That'd be great, I dont think that Hazelbury is too far away from me!

Thanks a mill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Wondering if any of the Superdrug branches do threading as I've seen them in most brances in England and it costs £5. So hoping they do it over here for as similar price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 judylew

Go for the HD Brow Treatment at La Spa Therapie, Dublin. It is fabulous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Just been to that lady - on SarahJ's recommendation. You were right SarahJ, she is amazing. I was really pleased with my eyebrows (€8)- she did my upper lip too. (€6) Really super!
    I would certainly recommend her.

PM me or SarahJ for her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭premiergal

Alice1 wrote: »
    Just been to that lady - on SarahJ's recommendation. You were right SarahJ, she is amazing. I was really pleased with my eyebrows (€8)- she did my upper lip too. (€6) Really super!

Could you PM me her number please?

PM sent Premiergal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 Kalyan

I've also just been - can't recommend her highly enough. I'll definitley be a regular customer from now on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

I'm very happy with Elysian Brows. It is expensive though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭what2do

Oh I'm in D15 also ... can you please send me on her number. Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Caroricho

Could you please pm me her number too? Thanks!

No problem at all! Check your PM

• Registered Users Posts: 1 clarefitz01

Hi SarahJ can you pm me her number please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭finglasgal1

Does this girl in Dublin 15 still do the threading? if so can I have her name and number? thanks!

Yes, she does. Her name is Ruxy, her number is 0871674426. She's fantastic, and really great value!

Tell her Maeve sent you! :)

Does this girl in Dublin 15 still do the threading? if so can I have her name and number? thanks!
    PM sent finglasgal

Advertisement