Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I need feedback reactions for my book please

• 15-09-2011 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I need a few responses for some research on a book I am writing. I need some real reactions from people about the following things:

1. If you had a friend who was married and he wanted you to sleep with him on a one off and kept going on at you about it what would you say and how would you feel?

2. If you found out your best friend of 10 yrs was in love with you, what would your reaction be?

3. Your girlfriend (either partner of friend) is pretty and sweet but shy and she tells you she is a virgin, she is 32. How do you react? Would you want to ask her any questions?

Would really appreciate feedback on these as I need to be accurate in the writing of the book so as much feedback as possible is required, thank you :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ineedhelp

And no it isn't a sex book, why would I want people's reactions for that?

Advertisement