Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Home Ec 2012!!! HELP!!!!

Options
  • 15-09-2011 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I am in 6th year and am finding home ec difficult.Any pointers on the main areas i need to study from any present or past sitters of the exam.I also want to know im doing the food studies coursework or journal work and want to know when i submit this is there a part of the written exam i dont have to do.Also finally does the teacher have to sign off on the whole journal or sign off on each individual assignment individually.!
    Any help greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

I'm not really sure what question you must do or not but definitely go over nutrition as it comes up in all food sections.
    There is a consumer studies Q, Social Studies Q, technology Q and your elective.
    I think it's 10 out of 12 short questions and Q1 of the long questions must be done which is all food.

Nothing about your journal comes up and it must be submitted my November midterm of your LC year...

Advertisement