Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groody or Brookfield?

Options
  • 15-09-2011 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

Really need an "educated" opinion on this. It's either go to groody with 3 people who are in there already (6-person apartment) or Brookfield which only has 2 room apartments (apparantly I'd be with a psychology student, I'm an engineer :rolleyes:)

So, what would you pick? Any other suggestions welcome too. Parkview Hall and on campus are out of the question unfortunatly.

I'm a first year btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Nothing wrong with us Psychology students! You'd probably get more craic in Groody though with more housemates, and it's ever so slightly closer to campus.

Not sure if it's Brookfield that gets a free shuttle or both.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭joey12

I'd say go for brookfield, its newer only slighty further away and it offers the shuttle to campus. Groody doesn't have the bus on offer.

Ya really would much preferr to hop on a bus on a rainy winters morning than trek 20min in it from groody. Also i think groody can be a little damp...but thats just from experience could be hit or miss!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭kflynn

If your a first year move to the bigger apartment you will get to know more people

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

There are 2, 3 and 4 bed apartments in Brookfield.

Advertisement