Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cd jewel cases (clear tray)

Options
  • 16-09-2011 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi people,

I'm looking to replace sone damaged cd cases in my music collection. I'd appreciate any tips or advice on sourcing between 25-50 cases with the clear cases, not the older style black trays.

I'm living in Cork city so if there's anywhere nearby that I could pass the business onto that would be even better than going online.

Much obliged!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Tesco do these. Can't remember exact prices and the site seems to be down but it was around €8.50 for 25 multi coloured or 40 clear slimline hard cases, a bit like this Or €5.50 for 50 of the light plastic envelope ones. I saw them in Tesco Douglas so I presume Paul St will have them too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

Thanks for the tip!

Advertisement